Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Barbershop Experience


So my homie Mario asked me to promote his Barber Shop business "Head Up Studio" on Instagram, which of course I did. I'm all for supporting small businesses. I had a last minute event to go to and was in need of a tape up. So I asked my friend Mario, if I could get an appointment right away. Surprisingly, Mario's Barber/Business Partner Jason was available to tape me up. 



Let me tell you this experience blew my MIND!! He was so humble and very respectful. So he taped me up, did my eyebrows which was great as you can see (I was a face model for a make-up demo), but here's the banger... Jason let my seat back, gave me a mini lemongrass facial and a 5 minute hot towel wrap over my face. I felt so relaxed and clean. Usually when I get a hair cut there's hair everywhere, not this time. I was able to go straight to the event without having to feel like my face had hair everywhere. So I am shouting out on the rooftop, if you live in the South Florida area, you must try out HeadUpStudio!!!!

Yours Truly,
MitzDstylez
XOXO

PS- It's the style in me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment