Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Corporate Look Tuesday

So I’m rushing home from work to catch the sun for these pictures. I wouldn’t say it was an epic failure but l was definitely loosing natural light. Thank God for iPhone editing! 😅 
About my look... l got this really cute rose pink bell sleeve blouse from Discovery Clothing. I actually bought this in the store but here is their website (https://www.discoveryclothing.com/service/store-locations/) l always pop in there every now n then because it’s a trendy store. But, if you know me my style has more of an vintage vibe but in everything you must have balance, right?! On one of my online “eye-shopping” 🤫 nights l went browsing through Expeess website https://www.express.com/ (l looooove there corporate pants) and found these burgundy highwaisted tailored ankle cut pants with pink polka dots!!! Although this was a eye-shopping experience l couldn’t let it pass me. My shoes were purchased some time ago and l can’t remember from where. Don’t judge me! I’m working through my issues 🤣. Everyone who knows my knoooows I’m an accessory Queen but because this was for work and my blouse is my statement piece l decided on a simple tied black necklace and some cute little purple spiked earrings. Check out my little backyard photo shoot below 💁🏾‍♀️ 














No comments:

Post a Comment