Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Client Birthday Photo Shoot

My client/model Ginz wanted to take some professional pics for her birthday. She is an upcoming model who also wants to work on her portfolio. I styled her in a sexy birthday outfit that can be worn to dinner and dancing. 
 
 
The second outfit I styled GinZ in was more comfortable. She can wear it for bunch, an intimate picnic, or stroll on the broadwalk.


 I paid close attention to GinZ accessories, but then again that's my specialty! ;) 
I must give props to the photographer Manny at Nova Regal photography. There's nothing like finding another artist you connect with. He found the best scenery, and helped our model GinZ pose for  the camera. He definitely has an eye for fashion! I can't wait to work with him again.

 I must say GinZ had a great photo shoot she loved her Birthday Girl outfits. Another satisfied client.. Styled by Mitzdstylez!

No comments:

Post a Comment